Question:
How can I sign my dad up for 'Pimp My Ride'?
sweetTorment
2006-10-08 23:49:19 UTC
Well I need to get my dads truck fixed up real nice but we don't really have the money. So I was watching 'Pimp My Ride' on MTV and I thought it would be awesome if I could get him signed up. Only problem is, I've tried MTV.com, I've tried google, I've tried ask.com. And I can't find squat ><. So all you people on Yahoo please help me out!!! Don't only do it for me!! Do it for my dad!!
We all really need a miracle......-.-;
Five answers:
Hozb718
2006-10-08 23:52:49 UTC
i think u can only sign up if you live in california
Diamonds_4Ever
2006-10-09 06:54:23 UTC
Where do you live? They (for now) will only "pimp" rides in their immediate area which I believe was the Los Angeles area (I know it is in California some where).. If you do live in that area look on the MTV website under shows and you should see pimp my ride and there should be info. If you don't live in that arear, you are out of luck!=(
?
2006-10-09 07:20:39 UTC
Sign me up too! My 1980 Mercedes diesel needs some neon BAD!
Robert H
2006-10-09 06:57:26 UTC
email pmrusa @ mtvstaff.com Include:

Name

Age

Street Address, City, State, Zip

Phone #'s (Home, Cell)

Email Address

Description of what is wrong with your car (looking for body damage and interior damage)

Picture of the crappy car and its owner
Dr Dee
2006-10-09 06:52:47 UTC
no